2018 will be the 10th year running for VegfestUK Brighton, and 4th year in which VegfestUK has hosted its Brighton event at the iconic Brighton Centre.
Vegan superfest VegfestUK drew a massive crowd of around 9,400 visitors over the weekend March 11th 12th 2017 at Brighton Centre
VegfestUK Brighton returns on March 24th 25th 2018 at the same venue; VegfestUK Bristol, Trade and London to follow in 2017...
The programme consists of our full list of stalls, caterers, speakers, performers, comedians, entertainers and others involved in the making of this great event
Tickets available on BOGOF and BOGOHP for limited period only
Space available for 230 stalls and 18 caterers; flexible rates available for both traders and charities
- Delighted to announce that Thamon London will be selling their cutting edge vegan-friendly leather replacement... t.co/p9bDUNbaDd
- RT @ButeIslandFoods: We are so honoured to support @VegfestUK and their amazing events! But which one is your favourite?
- Yum!! Raw Chocolate Pie will be selling their delicious, cornish, dairy free, gluten free and no added sugar Raw... t.co/N15e91lGSQ
We offer some very focused and cost-effective advertising through our website, e-bulletin and event programme.
• Website - estimated 100,000 visitors in the run up to the show. Options include advertising on every page. Website will stay live for a minimum of 3 years, probably longer, and will continue to attract at least 30 visits a day long after the show itself.
• Event programme – we produce 15,000 copies of our 64-page B5 colour programme (2,000 printed and 13,000 online) that are distributed before and during the event. There are both Stallholders Descriptions and Advertising Space available in the programme. Deadline for artwork inclusion is the end of December 2016.
• E-bulletin - We offer advertising on our monthly e-bulletin, which reaches nearly 12,000 vegan friendly subscribers built up over the years from our shows and awards. All our past e-bulletins are available in the 'News' section of our website.
Your advert appears on every page of the event website for minimum of 3 years (4 flashing panels, size 125 x 125 pixels. Price includes cost of design)
For examples of this option, see the flashing panels on the left and right columns of our website.
(prices for finished artwork only; deadline for artwork inclusion is the end of January 2015)
1/4 pg £140 + vat
1/2 pg £255 + vat
1 pg £450 + vat
Enhance your presence at the event with a 50 word description and your logo and link added to the 'Stallholder Descriptions' page of our website and into the programme. (Please email 50 words, a hi-res logo and weblinks to email@example.com)
(80 words + link & logo)
1 inserts £ 55 + vat
2 inserts £ 95 + vat
6 inserts £ 225 + vat